Awards and Recognitions
Michael Kaye and The Business Coach, LLC have been recognized and honored by throughout the United States, The State of Massachusetts and locally. A few of these awards are - The National Football League and Nabisco Brands for his marketing program with the Super Bowl, Governor Deval L. Patrick has awarded Michael for his outstanding service to the Supplier Diversity Program, Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The Specialty Advertising Association International has awarded Michel with several awards, along with the National Premium Sales Executives and the March of Dimes.
2019 Best Business Coaching and Consulting Company
The Business Coach, LLC has been voted upon as the 2019 Best of Waltham, Business Coaching and Consulting Company. This award recognizes the best of small business, through customer service, community involvement and dedication to helping other businesses.
- 2017 Waltham Small Business Excellence Award
- 2016 Best Business Award of Waltham for Marketing
- 2016 Best of Waltham Award – Management Consulting and Business Coaching
- 2015 Best of Waltham Award – Business Coaching and Consulting
- 2014 Best of Waltham Award – Business Coaching and Consulting
- 2011 The Governor’s Citation, Commonwealth of Massachusetts – On behalf of the Citizens of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, we are pleased to confer upon Michael Kaye this Governor’s Citation in recognition of your outstanding service and commitment to the Supplier Diversity Program.
Signed, Deval L. Patrick, Governor Timothy P. Murray, Lieutenant Governor
- 2008 The Governor’s Citation, Commonwealth of Massachusetts – In recognition of his dedicated service to minority and women entrepreneurs in public contracting.
- 2008 The Best Performance Vendor Award – Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Michael Kaye, The Business Coach,
was nominated for a Rosoff Award for his External Diversity Initiative.
Michael was nominated by Janet Santa Ana, President of The Resource Connection
The Rosoff Awards, are presented by the Ad Club of Boston. They are New England's premier Diversity awards, created to recognize companies that have meaningful diversity, mentoring and inclusion programs.
Michael was nominated for his original initiative that was created to advance social change. His six-year initiative, focused on contributing to the education, advancement and success of Minority and Women business people.